Online Acupressure & Massage - $725
Blue Heron Academy eLearning is your one-stop source for competency-based distance education if you want online training in acupressure and Chinese medicine.
The acupressure program is designed for the student looking for beginning training in acupressure, or the massage therapist looking for additional training and certification hours. The acupressure program provides you with a certificate in acupressure. The program combines eLearning materials with hands on Acupressure Kata Meridian Massage Technique DVD. Read More on Course Content.
> Please check local and state regulatory laws to make certain that this program meets regulatory requirements.
Please Note: Your Order today will be fulfilled within 1 to 2 business days.
Certification: "Certificate of Completion"
- Study at your own pace, on your own time and in your own home or office.
- Continue your present job while you train for a rewarding, new career.
- Complete your coursework from your home or office, without ever setting foot in a classroom.
- Use multimedia state-of-the-art learning resources including CD-ROMs and the Internet.
- All eLearning online programs are state licensed.
At BHA eLearning, we understand the time, scheduling, and location problems you face daily. Our distance education programs focus on your needs and are carefully designed to be convenient, relevant, and to build upon your past experience. Our distance learning program allows you to fit school into your busy schedule. Study at your pace, on your time, in your own home, and at very low cost.
- Start anytime, study as your schedule permits, and finish at your own pace.
- Lessons, aids and your Academic Advisor all included at one low fee.
- Instruction is provided in bite-size modules to match your learning style.
- Learn from distinguished practicing professionals who are always available to you.
- Get support from instructors, obtain study materials and take exams entirely online.
- Join thousands of others who have benefited from our training since 1980.